Sunday, September 22, 2013

low and high lighting, Card 2

At MFP's Tutorial Time Challenge, it's all about high & Low lights, and here is my 2nd project-




If you would like to learn how to do this, the challenge and tutorial are HERE. I used Paper Smooches rose stamp, MFP's Out West Words (Happy Birthday). I LOVE this tutorial and I'll be using this technique a whole bunch more!
Other supplies are Versamark Ink, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, white embossing powders, cardstock (orange, green, white), white satin ribbon.

Since this is quite colorful, I'm also entering this at Moxie Fab World Color Media Challenge.

4 comments:

Lagene said...

Beautiful card! On your other card (the bleached one)I forgot to say thanks for joining us at MFPTTStv for this week's challenge!

Pat said...

Both cards are gorgeous. Thanks for joining TTSTV.

Anonymous said...

Another beauty! Love how bold and beautiful it is. Thanks for hanging with us this week at TTSTV!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)