Monday, November 18, 2013

FCCB Challenge Use an Animal

This week, the challenge at FCCB is to use an animal, and this is my project-


This was made with the AG Winter Wonderland cartridge. The stag was cut using the flip function out of Gold Wausau shimmer paper at 3 1/4", with scrap paper for the layers. The same scrap paper was used to cut the sentiment at 2", with the addition of maroon cardstock. The white shimmer paper is by Wausau also, embossed with a Darice snowflake embossing folder, then matted with the maroom cardstock. Maroon ribbon by American crafts completes the card.

I hope you like it!

7 comments:

Missy said...

This is really pretty Michelle, I like that embossing and the shimmery paper!!

Amy said...

This is stunning! It really is peaceful. I love the shimmery embossed BG.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love this - very elegant! What is FCCB? I don't see a link - I do a lot of animal cards so I might want to play :-)

Michelle N. said...

FCCB is Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blogspot and is based on images you can make with your Cricut. I fixed the link so you can check it out!

Heather said...

Great card! The papers are so pretty and the embossing looks great!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thanks, Michelle! I guess I can't play because I don't have a Cricut. Maybe some day :-) Have a great day!

Lagene said...

Fantastic card, I love your shimmery white background paper & the snowflake embossing too!