Friday, September 26, 2014

Kitty Bee Fall Colors Challenge

The new challenge at Kitty Bee Designs is Fall Colors. The winner of this challenge will receive 3 images of the winner’s choice from any of the 3 creators (Reece's Scrap Pieces, Cootsy Creations, and Stitchy Stamps) up to a value of $10!


Here is my project-


I used the image RSP Sunflower (Reeces Scrap Pieces) from Stitchy Bear Stamps. I like the colored image they provided so well that I fussy cut it and pop dotted it onto a rusty red from Bazzill (Die Cut with Spellbinders Labels Nine, inked edges with brown ink). The sunflower paper is from Best Creations, the beige is Bazzill embossed with Cuttlebug folder leaves, and used brown enamel dots and household twine to finish it off.

I also made a more springtime colored card here-


This one I colored with my colored pencils. The paper I chose to compliment the image are so spring-like!

I like having Sentiment free cards around-you can use them for any occasion.

Thank you for joining me today, and make sure you enter out challenge at Kitty Bee Designs!

I would also like to enter this at Dazzling Diva Challenge Fall Colors.

1 comment:

Lagene said...

I love these sweet cards! Cute stamp!