Thursday, December 11, 2014

JAS Christmas using Red, Green, Silver Gold , Blue



At JAS the challenge is to make a Christmas themed project using holiday colors-
reds, blues, greens, gold, & silver. Here is my project-
 



This was an illustration for a fabric door panel. After I made the panel, I kept it thinking I could do something with it. So I sewed around the frame and fringed it, and attached it to the card. I added gold and silver Stickles to add extra sparkle.

I really like how it turned out!

3 comments:

Creations by Kimberly said...

What a smart idea! I love this. <3kim

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Nicely done, Michelle. I really appreciate how you create outside the box! Taking a piece of fabric and making a delightful card that the recipient will absolutely adore. Thank you for sharing =) Hugs K

Lagene said...

Super card, I just love fabric on cards!