Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers R is for Rude

I love the challenges at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers-they make me howl with laughter! And this R is for Rude challenge is right up my alley! I've had this card in my head for a long time, and I thought this would be a good time to make it. But it is funny, and some could look at it as plain mean. It's definitely rude though.


And now for the rude-





Image is from the Graphic Fairy, computer generated sentiment, and the razor blade is one I used to rip stitching out when I've made a BIG boo-boo sewing!

I've written several explanations, deleted them, write some more and delete, and have decided to just keep quiet! I can say I would never give this to anyone who might use it or take it the wrong way. You have to know your recipient to give a card like this away.
Personally, I would love to give this to a former co-worker who was the biggest, back stabbing be-otch and one of the devils minions. Oh, yeah.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

The snark in this is absolutely delicious! I think I'll wander off now and go find that image from the Graphics Fairy — such potential! Love this card. So glad you joined the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Barbara Godden said...

Love the snark on this one, super fab job. thanks for playing along with R is for Rude at SoSS.

Donna said...

He he he, yep sometimes cards are best left unexplained :)
This one is awesome! Thanks for coming back to the sisterhood for our R is for Rude challenge!!

Chris Dring said...

I had to show this to my hubby because I was laughing so hard! OMG! The front of this awesome card looks so sweet and innocent, then you open it up and BAM!!!! Soooo much snarky rudeness!!! Buahahahahaha!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - that's sooo great! I laughed so hard - the sweet cover and then - bam! The blade! Great! Wow!

Hugs,
Jessa