Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Shopping Our Stash Challenge-Chipboard

Well, I went a wandering through my bookmarks looking at what challenges were out there, and I came across Shopping Our Stash chipboard challenge. And boy, do I have some OLD chipboard stuff I just found! Here is my project for the challenge-


Everything on this card came out of my stash! I have a basket of die cuts (stuff that was the wrong size/color) that the brown circle, butterfly, gold tags and gold scallop circle came out of. The stripes were made out of fabric tape I bought but hadn't used until now. The chipboard "celebrate" came off a brand new sheet of chipboard sentiments I found in the chipboard bin. I have no clue who the manufacturer of any of this is! Perfect for a Shopping our stash challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Now, this is what I call true stash reduction! Great job of pulling it all together into a cohesive, well-organized design! We appreciate you taking the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Donna said...

Fantastic! Look at you go using stash stuff!! Awesome!
Thanks for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our "Chip Off The Old Block" challenge!!

Lagene said...

Great card! I gotta start "shopping my stash"!

lauren bergold said...

ok, YES, this is the kind of project i looooooove to see: older stuff & offcuts getting used up AND new-but-never-used stuff getting tried out... AND they all look fabulous together!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (chipboard!) STASH with us in the best possible way this week! ♥