Monday, August 15, 2016

SoSS I is for Inappropriate

It has been far too long that I've played in any challenges. So when I saw the theme at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers I knew I had to play!




I absolutely love their challenges, and here is my project-



and then the inappropriateness (if you don't like profanity, please go no further)









I'm going to send this card to my brother so he can forward it on to his boss at work. She is such a twit!

Here are the materials I used to make this card:
  1. Stamps: Outside sentiment, Helen & Alice (Funny Bones by Riley & Co.), inside sentiment (Snarky Stamps for Paper Issues.) Versafine Onyx ink.
  2. Paper: Theresa Collins Memorabilia 6x6 pad, grey, teal cardstock (stash).
  3. Ribbon: American Crafts.
  4. Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Hooooray!!! So glad you found some time to play along!
Your card is just awesome, that image is perfect with the snarky sentiments!
Thanks for being inappropriate with the sisterhood!!

Lindsey said...

Bwahahaha! So good to see you playing along again, and with a perfect card for the challenge! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That is totally perfect for so many people. LOL Thanks for being inappropriate with the Snarky Sisterhood.

Majo said...

ROFL! Absolutely inappropriate! Thanks for joining our fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Majo – DT ♥

Lynne Mizera said...

Baaaa!Haaaa!Haaaa! LOVE THIS... and I love it even more that it is for Your Brother... PERFECT! Thank you for sharing your awesomeness with us over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the "I" is for Inappropriate Challenge.