Saturday, February 4, 2017

Guest Designer at SoSS!

The Challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is- O is for Outrageous!





Just make an outrageous card or project-the interpretation is pretty wide open.

Here is my project:



And here is the inside:




OR


The "poop emoji" may or may not stay there-give me your opinion! Here are the materials I used to make this card-
  1. Image: Wine Diva's (Artistic Impressions), poop (Just Stinkin' Cute-Unity Stamp Co.) Versamark Onyx ink, Copic markers.
  2. Sentiment: Shits & giggles (Creative Vision).
  3. Dies: fishtail banners (My Favorite Things).
  4. Paper: patterned papers (Creative Memories), solid cardstock (stash).
I've showed this to a few people who I thought would be offended, but weren't! Oh well, I'll just have to try harder.

Thanks for visiting, and check out all the wonderful DT projects!


8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love that image, great design, awesome sentiment. really catches you by surprise. lol.

Chris Dring said...

You HAVE to keep the poop emoji! It makes this fabulous card that much more so! LOL! What a fun card! We are thrilled to have you guesting with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Michelle! In my view you never can beat a good poop emoji! Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Keep the poop, it's hilarious! Thank you for being our guest designer this week, it's lovely to have you and your fab card with us
Jane

Printable Art said...

Hahaha Love it! great job Michelle

Lindsey said...

Of course the poop should stay!!! What a fabulously outrageous card! Great to have you joining us, Michelle!

Donna said...

I love love love love the poop emoji!!!
LOL
Thank you for being our reigning Queen and guest designer for the O is for Outrageous challenge!
You have done Edna and the sisterhood proud once again!!

HolyLise said...

LOL!!! I won't get that image out of my head... :D