Monday, February 6, 2017

Love Cats

Welcome! Today is my spotlight day at Kitty Bee Designs, and here is my project-


This is a Valentine card for my brother Todd, and I colored the cats to resemble Otis & Grady, his two felines. I definitely wanted a non-traditional color scheme, so the orange and blue were perfect! Here is the material list:
  1. Image: Hearts Kitties (Kitty Bee Designs), colored with Copics. Yellow and Waterfall Stickles were used on the flower and collars.
  2. Embossing Folder: Candy Hearts (Cuttlebug).
  3. Sentiment: love die (Hero Arts 2016 Valentine Collection).
  4. Die: Cross Stitch circle (Lawn Fawn)
  5. Paper: blue, white, dark yellow cardstock (stash).
  6. Other: white sequins.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Greta said...

Super cute & clever doing the kitties to be what your brother has!